Monday, March 23, 2009

Improving...

Slowly but surely Mom is improving. In fact, depending on who you are, it may seem faster or slower. For example, Mom's doctor just kept saying, "Wonderful! Wonderful! You're doing great!" To which Mom replied, "If this is great, I'd hate to see what 'bad' is like!" But she's hanging in there.

We limited visitors to family only for Sunday and Monday because she just needs to rest. Sunday she was very tired. She spent most of the day dozing, although she did get up and walk some. It was really funny because Dad and I went to sit with her yesterday afternoon and all three of us ended up napping! I thought I was reading, until I opened my eyes and my sister, Molly, was standing in the room ready to take over for the night shift.

3 comments:

  1. I can hear Peggy saying that in the way that only Peggy can: "If this is good...."

    Hang in there all, you are still covered in prayers -- both Peggy and her family who are caring for her so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Peggy!!!!!!!!! Slowly, but surley you will make it thru this chapter of your life.
    Do not get down when you have a bad day--hop0efully they are few and far between.

    I am thinking about you [and your family] and saying a prayer For you too!

    ReplyDelete